Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday morning in the snow.

I couldn't let it snow and not let him get in it, so here are a few pictures from Saturday morning - I think I had him in so many layers that he could hardly move! So, where we sat him in the snow is where he stayed!

These first couple were taken in our front yard -
These last few were in Amy's front yard...that's a lot of snow for SC!
And, this big grin was really for Amy, Joel and Sam! (Jake was visiting a friend-he came home before we left and got a big grin of his own!)
After all that playing in the snow, Dylan had to get down to his bottom layer and wrap up in some fleece for the best-nap-ever at Amy's house!
Of course it only lasted about half an hour, but he woke up just delighted to see everybody in the Aaron household!

And, these were after we got home and were pealing off all of his outer layers again...
And, I just couldn't resist taking this one with his hair standing up all over his head! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment