Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

This is how Santa left our tree! I woke up early enough to get a picture, then put Clint in charge of the video camera and went to get Dylan - he woke up Grams and then he was soooo excited to see what Santa brought!
Dylan loves the trains and tracks that Santa left him so much that I don't think he noticed the cars and legos till after lunch time and I'm not sure if he's noticed that globe yet!
He loves to get right down on the floor next to his trains (cars too!) so I was so glad I got a picture of this! He got right on top of it and I can not even begin to tell you how many times we had to put that bridge back together!
We went over to Amy's for breakfast and more presents and Dylan had the best cinnamon roll he's ever had in his whole life! :)

He got some really cool bowling pins and a bowling ball that kept him giggling too! Oh and he got to stay in his new Thomas pjs all day long!

We had such a nice Christmas and are so lucky to be blessed with such great family and friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment